Revised March 1, 2020
Supplier Terms and Conditions
1. When a DX or DO DPAS rating is specified on ZYCI’s P.O. it is certified for National Defense use, and the Supplier shall follow all the provisions of the defense priorities and allocations system regulation (15 CFR Part 700).
2. Supplier shall inform ZYCI immediately in the event the supplier is suspended or disbarred from Government contracts.
3. Supplier shall grant the right of access to ZYCI, our customers and regulatory agencies, to all facilities and records involved in this order.
4. Supplier must notify ZYCI of any nonconforming product, and obtain approval for its disposition.
5. Supplier must notify ZYCI of any changes to a product and/or process, suppliers, or facility location and, when required, obtain approval for such changes.
6. ZYCI requires all aerospace suppliers who subcontract any product or process to a sub-tier supplier to use the customer approved supplier list when applicable.
7. To prevent the purchase of counterfeit or suspect/unapproved products and to ensure product identification and traceability, ZYCI institutes controls that include the requirement of Material Certificates, Certificates of Conformity, and/or other supporting documentation from its suppliers as is appropriate.
8. No designs, tools, patterns, drawings or other information supplied by ZYCI to the Supplier for use in the manufacture of the items constructed for herein shall be used in the production, manufacture or design of items for any other purchaser, not for the manufacturer or production of any other quantities than those specified by ZYCI, except with the express consent in writing of the ZYCI. At the termination of a contract, they shall be disposed of as directed by ZYCI.
9. The AS9100D standard requires that all applicable customer/regulatory/AS9100D requirements flow- down to sub-tier suppliers (includes requirements in the purchasing documents, key characteristics, FOD control, Counterfeit prevention, etc.).
10. Supplier must flow down controls listed in the agreement and any other appropriate controls to their direct and sub-tier suppliers, and ensure their employees are aware of their contribution to product/service conformity, product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior. Supplier should be prepared to provide ZYCI evidence of such communication if requested.
11. Suppliers that are to handle ITAR/EAR controlled data should, at a minimum, be willing to confirm in writing that they are eligible to receive such data, and understand the implication of the requirements for handling ITAR technical data.
12. Records related to this contract must be retained for a minimum of ten (10) years unless otherwise specified.