ZYCI is an AS9100, ISO9001, ITAR certified cnc machining supplier. We have a reputation for delighting customers with our sense of urgency, great customer service and efficient communication.
We provide 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC milling, CNC turning with integrated milling, wire EDM, EDM drilling to your demanding specifications and timelines from our facility in Atlanta, Georgia. We have an extensive proven supply chain for overflow, niche processes and metal finishing. One customer referred to us as “the SEAL Team 6 of manufacturing.”
Our revenue tends to be split evenly between commercial customers and aerospace and defense customers. As such we have organized the business and resources along those those two distinct lines of business with a business unit leader for each. Below you will find a current list of our equipment and technologies used . We are constantly adding new equipment and technologies as demand warrants. But equipment is easy to come by and does not differentiate us. Talent, experience and a passion for manufacturing is the rare commodity today and we hire the best, pay them above market rate and actively recruit and invest in young people with potential.
We know what you care about most is that we deliver your parts on time, protect your intellectual property and the price we quote is the price, regardless of what we have to do to exceed your expectations.
- You can trust us to protect your intellectual property
- You will find us to be a very communicative and collaborative partner
- You can trust us to deliver your parts on time
- The price we quote is the price you pay. No bait and switch.
- We rarely have challenges meeting our commitments, but if we do, we will communicate them early.
If you are looking for a machine shop, there are many. If you are looking for a trusted partner, there is ZYCI.
MACHINING / INSPECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- OMUMA MULTUS B250ii – Multitasking Turn/Mill
- OKUMA MU5000VL – 5-Axis with Turning
- OKUMA MB5000ii with 6 Pallets and Matrix Tool System
- HAAS VF-7 – Large 3-axis CNC Machining Center (84″ x 32″ x 30″)
- HAAS UM750SS – 5-Axis Machining Center
- OKUMA GENOS – Turning Center With Live Tooling and Y Axis
- HAAS VF2 SS – Super Speed CNC 3 Axis Machining Center
- HAAS VF2 SS with 4th Axis – Super Speed CNC 4 Axis Machining Center
- HAAS TM1 – 3 Axis CNC Machining Center
- OKUMA 4020 – High Precision 3 Axis CNC Machining Center
- KITAMURA MyCenter – 3 Axis Vertical Machining Center with Pallet Changer
- CINCINNATI Arrow – 3 Axis CNC Machining Center
- OKUMA 7625 Big Bore – CNC Lathe with Large Thru Spindle Capacity
- OKUMA Cadet LNC8 – CNC Lathe
- HITACHI HT20S-III – CNC Lathe
- COSEN – CNC Horizontal Saw
- DK630-H – Large Travel Wire EDM
- DD703 – High Precision EDM Drill
- NOVAKON Torus Pro – CNC 3 Axis Milling Machine
- Manual Milling Machines
- Manual Lathes
- Mig and Tig Welding
- HEXAGON 7.10.7SF – Coordinate Measuring Machine in Precise Temperature Controlled Environment
- Tribogenics XRF – X-ray Fractometer for Verifying Material Type and Grade
- Mitutoyo Laser Micrometer
- Toolmakers Mircroscope – Precise Inspection of Small Parts
- Hardness Tester – Determine Material Hardness
- Color Analyzer – Verify Part Color Matches Customer Specification Ultrasonic
- Cleaning Equipment
- Full Complement of Thread Gages, Ring Gages, Height Gages, Gage Block, Gage Pins, Calipers and Micrometers
- CNC Horizontal Band Saws
- Vertical Band Saws
- CAD and CAM Software – CATIA V5, Mastercam, Onshape, Autodesk Fusion 360, Kubotek 3D, Glovius, InspectionXpert, PCDIMIS